Click on image to enlarge
Quick connect Yaskawa Sigma
AC Servo Drives to Delta Tau PMACs
Baker Motion has now introduced Interface Modules which easily
connects Yaskawa Sigma series AC servo drives to the Delta Tau PMAC
controller. The printed circuit board design provides the
interface hardware necessary to connect from one to four axes of these
drives to the PMAC controller. For an eight axis PMAC simply use
two modules. All connections to the drive are made with
pre-fabricated cables of various lengths. The IM1201 is
populated to support two axes and the IM1401 supports four axes.
This is truly a plug-and-play solution. The compact design saves
valuable sub-panel space not to mention all the labor savings by
eliminating the need to wire relays for brakes, amp enables, drive
faults and a FEFCO relay. It's all on-board, all wired, and
ready to go. All you need to do is provide power, bring in
your limits and plug in the cables.
- Four layer printed circuit board
- PC Board size 9" x 4.375"
(2 axes and 4 axes boards have the same foot print).
- Din rail mounting.
- Power requirements, +/- 15VDC
- PMAC FEFCO output contact relay, 1
N.O. and 1 N.C. contact.
- PMAC FEFCO indicator LED warns of
- Drive enable relay control by PMAC
- Drive enable GREEN LED indicates
- Drive ALARM relay is controller by
the Yaskawa Sigma Drive.
- Drive ALARM RED LED indicates ALARM
- Drive Brake control relay controlled
by Yaskawa Drive.
- Drive BRAKE RED LED indicates BRAKE
- Torque/Speed mode is jumper
- D-Type 16-pin interface connectors
the Yaskawa Sigma SGDB, SGDA and SIGMA II.
- IDC Type 60-pin PMAC interface
connector. *(Cable is available with extra header for std. 60pin
- Weidmuller 12-pin screw terminal
interface connector for field connections (per axis).